GreenFiber Attic Insulation - Insulating Your Home
Be Green for Less Green!
Are your energy costs out of control?
Don't know where to turn?
M&M Construction Specialist can conduct a freeenergy audit of your home and help you determine the areas of your home that need repair and insulation.
Making sure your attic has adequate insulation isone of the best ways of controlling your energy costs, increasing the comfort in your home and preserving natural resources. The EPA estimates that homeowners can typically save up to 20% of heating and cooling costs by adding insulation and air sealing their homes.
Made of 85% recycled paper fibers. It fills gaps and voids without cutting and fitting, creating a seamless thermal blanket with no air leaks.
Will reduce your home's heating and cooling costs.
Fills gaps and voids in your attic and walls to reduce air infiltration.
Easy to install, no itch.
Can be applied over any existing insulation.
Eliminates the hassle of cutting and fitting large batts of insulation.
Manufactured without formaldehyde, therefore making GreenFiber safe for you and your home.
GreenFiber is treated and provides highly effective fire resistance, achieving Class 1 fire-rated building material per ASTM E 84.
GreenFiber Natural Fiber Inulation is produced using 10 times less energy than other types of insulation products.
Each bag of recycled materials contains the equivlent of about 46 Sunday newspapers, thereby reduing landfill waste.
• Improve the performance and value of your home by installing state-of-the-art building materials.
• The density of GreenFiber Insulation is two to three times greater than other insulations. This helps absorb unwanted noise.
• More fire-resistant than fiberglass insulation.
• No harmful chemicals.
• Made from 85% recycled materials.
• There is no waste left behind as every bit is either used or recycled.
• Experience peace of mind.
• Uses ten times less energy to produce than competitive insulation products.
• Utilizes paper from community recycling programs.
• Is produced at strategically located facilities throughout the nation to create shorter shipping distances.
Fire Resistant • Sound Control • Environmentally Sustainable
To have GreenFiber installed in your home, call M&M today for a free in-home estimate.
Your Reliable Contractor Serving Central and Northern NJ
Middlesex, Union, Somerset, Morris, Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Hudson Counties
Licensed and Insured